Sunday, November 21, 2010

Life’s before my Travel!

Life’s before my Travel!

Busy busy busy again! Well, busy for this round are quite a Relax one! Lol

18th Nov – meet up with Cornelius and Charmaine with baby Tyler at Angel House, what a lovely day catch up! It’s all positive and lovely but just 1 thing make me mad….that is, stupid LALAT ANAK-BERANAK at my kitchen basin + stupid smell! Eeeeeeeeew ! Match stick FIRE them off! Lol

18th Nov night time – went to Bangsar The Violet Flame meet up the initiator that brings me into channeling work 10 years ago – Paul & Alexandria Walsh Roberts! It’s a delightful way to catch up and bathed into the frequencies again.

19th Nov – went to PWTC attend – THE HEALTH Fair, this is the 27th time for Malaysia IF am not mistaken! And WOW WOW WOW…..GOODNESS on the CROWD’s SQUEEZING Around! I love it due to such a crowds, but I HATE it due to it make me sweat!

Went to my KK friend booth – Natural Green House for their authentic launch of their cereal, probiotic vitamins etc at the same time, I provide Akasha Chakra Essence, Paradise Oil series energy massage to the client’s and friends, of coz then people lovely bring back 1 bottle each back home to support their growth!

20th Nov – I LOVED LOVED LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this day! Why? Because, I meet few lovely people in the exhibitions! Not just lovely but also mutual sharing, understanding and revelations of their ORGANIC work and my spiritual work!

New friends I meet visited Angel House and one of them have some bush flower sessions then CNN time dinner! woahahahaha

Again, me this CNN found out such a great hypocrisy in the organic industry too and they also found out new age spiritual world hypocrisies! Together of both knowledge, to me…I felt it’s a TEAR DOWN of what happens behind the Scenario! Hahahahahaaa….good on ya “Aunty Victoria” !

Now, I know all the so called CERTIFIED ORGANIC Cereal I having are 99% bullshits and rubbish!

21st Nov – at angel house, trying to complete everything….the Stupid Smell in the kitchen has since increased….but we found NONE on our backyard…..begin to suspect is it Death rat on the roof! I pray its not! Otherwise, it’s a mess! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…….god and angel, kindly removed that away Plsssssssssss!

What I realize from such a busy bee weekend, I become more and more Understood the nature of my work….my creation of my life, and the reflections of the mirror in life are largely REALLY based on how I handle myself both internally and externally! No more Excuse to BLAME! Everything is within that creates the nature of scenario episode of good and bad! I own my life now FULLY and Completely!

Another thing I realize is, INTEGRITY are such an Important Task these days! It seems that organic industry, body-mind-spirit stuff industries are so out of tune with Integrity. What happens? None my business, my business is to be my very best to stay in Integrity to the best of my ability so that REAL, TRUE, EFFICIENT LIGHT are shining! Not a mocking up and pretentious one! hheheeee

Next ? Ipoh Body-Mind-Spirit Children Art Exhibition in IPOH and I’ll be giving mini Angel Card Reading and Auralight Color reading! Followed by Segamat & Batu Pahat FREE TALK on Angel Therapy, follow by Perak spiritual retreat, followed by Taiwan 72angels training, followed by Reference Point Therapy @ Angel House, followed by REIKI lvl 1 & 2 followed by……………..I no longer knows what Next! Lets FLowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww in Abundance!

No comments: