Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Busy-Bee Angel House !

Busy-Bee Angel House !

Angel House – We Moved ! We’re too over busy with everything moving till we not sure which area to start and which to end! However, we’re quite organize ya know! LoL! Well, there is a sense of real alchemical transformation taking place via this shifting and moving!

Generally, the “crew” in helping the moved are my god brother himself together with his two brothers and my superwomen – aunt! From a mini 450 sq feet shop , we move into a aprox 1760 sq feet double storey house with 5 rooms attached! It is definitely making all of us like a buffalo breath! Lol. all things big and small, racks, cabinet, table, crystals, books, all seems small but when on the move….boy it does make us “built muscle”!

After everything move in, I thought it’s done but more to come! Firstly, the landlord has to throw out everything OLD Cluttered stuff, paint the walls, polished the floor etc! Next is our Angel House “Fairies Garden” that made us sweat like mad under the rainy days n hot sun for 2 weeks and more to come! Its not easy to built an energetic garden (but I envision after this, I will have a big land for it! Woahahah am I greedy? lol) so its more to come and more to improve!

Our entire energy product, books, basically every of our products weather personal or for sale has to one by one fully cleanse and consecrate again! All the placement, designation of the furniture, building a sacred space for the healing room, teaching room, altar etc are all in need of “heart” work (I choose heart instead of hard! Lol). Luckily, Su Ki – my friend from Taiwan helped me uses her Alpha Chi Energetic Feng Shui knowledge to help space clear, consecrate and balance the entire house energies that makes me temporary can forgot the energy part of the house and this makes me to have more room to fix other stuff! Lol

Interestingly, new angel house has started to attract many local and far away states friends to visit, that include all old and new clients started coming in by themselves for sessions or products enquiry!

Perhaps, most interesting part for me is through this shift of new place, though it yet to be done. But the process has given me the opportunity to REALIZE loads of stuff! As though as the angels has unplug the blocks that stuck in me out my way and then, further up with some divine games topping into my experiences, both good and bad. Such experiences simply allows me to be more self confidence, sense of self approval, coherent and balance.

Especially to those people, places and things that I thought they r ok are actually very NOT OK in truth has to be gone in my life. It then spring forth a new direction, pathways and personal spiritual individuation and coherent into oneness of my being. That makes me see in the past how I am so devalue myself, looses my power and hooked into self limitation. Now its gone!

In one hand, I have to huge tidy and design the entire house, on the other I have to meet up friends and handle sessions, further still, I have to engage and handle local states/centers and overseas ALT workshops both in end of 2010 and 2011! I really wish I am a superman or at least thousand arms kuan yin that can handle every stuff in one time!

All of sudden, I realize all of this are not under my power and control but Divine Grace! Divine Grace that allows me to REAL-Lize my own energies and the energies of my 3 guardian angels, archangels and role of ALT in a completely different perspective and direction! This, I bet is the divine and angels arrangement for self REAL-lization!

Sounds like I am very busy in every area of my life? YES it is! From physical/material, heart, thinking patterns, spiritual path are all in mid of moving, decluttering, unification and oneness! Oh this busy-bee Angel House! I still need 10 thousand Angels helps to support in continue to finished the work! Lets Do it ! And let’s HUAT ar!

No comments: