Saturday, January 29, 2011

When the West & East Meet Together = becomes?

When the West & East Meet Together = becomes?

Once in awhile…..those who know me and particularly lightworkers and spiritual practitioners will ask me this question:

The Western (educated by western spiritual psychology and practices e.g: lightworkers, new age groups or personal growth crowds):

“Victor, I don’t understand you….how can you still hold on to the idea of having a Spiritual Master yet you embrace the concept of – Self Empowerment? Isn’t this disempowering? Isn’t this Outdated? Aren’t you able to channel the ascended masters and angels too? ”

Then……The East (particularly Buddhist monks/nun, yogic traditions and oriental spiritual friends) will ask me:

“Victor (or my other spiritual name), don’t you know you are against the nature by doing those psychic things? Don’t loose track on your path ya know! Don’t absorbing other people karma in your work etc”

And the most interesting point for me and I guess for these 2 seemingly different concept friends surprises is that I remain in it quite well. I’m sure some others, like me too somewhere in the world if not in Malaysia! LOL!

First of all, let me share you a little story about my so call “Spiritual Awakening”. It was in year 2000 (though in 1996 I started into crystals stuff but nothing special but just a hobby) where I got spiritually initiated into the tradition of Ananda Marga Tantra Yoga meditation and AT THE SAME following weekend, I got initiated into the Art of Channeling in a workshops!

Both initiations strives a very powerful experience for me….for the tantra (and sorry tantra is not the sex yoga as describe by many cults and westerner who die hard want to believed it…nor it is a tibetan rituals, to know more …refer to proper website…if donno, ask me! lol) meditation initiation, never in my life…I felt a huge electrical bliss spreads out from my heart that I knew this is simply Divine Love and for the channeling workshops, I was shockingly surprise I was ABLE to receive such a clear messages from No where (definitely not from my mind I swear I knew it!) with the information became the piece and pieces of complete story in Angel Light Therapy, a course that I teach!

And so it both clicks powerfully in my life ever since! I meditate regularly for almost 10 years now, and I consciously or purposely channeling ever since too! I thought it is a natural and rights to do but oh boy am I wrong…I was ill-ly criticize, attacked by many from the east and west groups! LOL!

It took me around 10 odd years to figure out am I wrong or am I right! Hahahaha and yes, now I knew what am doing and clearly what I want!

To have a spiritual masters/guru- Not a problem! Who doesn’t have a guru? Many New Ager Idolize their respect cult/healing teachers……yes Guru is a Sanskrit not a Malay WORDS, in case you don’t know! It simply means Teacher.

The most important thing is that IS the Spiritual Guru Empowered You to stand in your ideology for the welfare of society, ensure spiritual practices perform and at the same time teaches you to surrender unto divine lotus feet? If not, then you may wanna afraid your spiritual guru is half half water or worst still, suck out your money that grant u this n dat etc! Gladly mine is not and am Proud of it! LOL!

Do I give my power away to Guru? My Power and Divine Power and Guru Power are all coming from 1 source and that is the cosmic flow of life. No one can take away your power in the 21st century because it is an era of interdependency! So No, my power are one with my guru and the universe and so too they are with mine….but perhaps my laziness prevent me to be as great as theirs, but anyway, power is not my interest also!

Isn’t I can channel the masters and angels ? Yes and very vivid (at least my channeling are quite clear! Sorry lansi abit! lol ) also. But that doesn’t mean I cant have a spiritual master who are real and authentic rather than those flying around in the air.

Is Spiritual Guru concept outdated? I guess Not really, but perhaps the judgment from the west and sentimental from the east have to adjust a little bit here. The west wanna be self master, but poorly hardly any of them look at their daily routine attitude to claim as a realized master…..

the east of over sentimental that “my guru” is the best and everyone SHOULD follow has forgot the teaching of the master is to be spreads but not the master him/herself, for many eastern realized master Know that their body are not important as their teaching legacies! Got it?

When I perform my spiritual work and healing, am I against the nature and absorb other people karma? Well, maybe before YES but not in the NOW, because I am very CLEAR what are energies that can be touch and what isn’t. this can be tricky for it takes so many personal development, particular ones etheric body maturity to sense things properly that I don’t seems to see many energy healers has.

Moreover, the eastern practice is very much against of ones development in intuitive senses simply due to when one started to play around their intuitive gifts, there are many exploitation going on and eventually this will side track and a pitfall of ones initiates occur.

And this remain as a very valid fact till today, I’ve seen tons of people who channeling and playing psychic stuff are merely self gratification, self proclaimed, full of ignorance, insecurity, psychosomatic, and exploiting by manipulating any kind of situations which they got no idea what they doing about is going to slow down or worst still affect their life. True intuitive and energetic works serve to uplift the consciousness towards a better empowerment!

However, this doesn’t mean developing intuition is something WRONG.

I believed in the new era of the now and coming years, more and more people are naturally drawn to develop their intuitive senses, embracing energy healing gifts as well as developing many part of oneself. And no one be it east or western spiritual practices can stop such development.

The fundamental most important thing in the new era is that the – developing of ones purity and clarity of consciousness, motives, intentions and clear direction. Without having ones ideation on their proper goal and understanding of what they doing, practicing and developing clear awareness…treating the fake as true and faking it to be real in embodiment can seems quite dangerous.

And how nice if one is lucky enough to being able to have proper authentic spiritual masters, ascended masters, angelic realms to remind ones to keep on track in their path? And this is tricky for so many un-awaken soul are bound by “requirements” in their prayers and asking, they require certain things n therefore certain qualities of teachers and guides occur which may or may not necessary produces a very sentient, balance and spiritual effects in ones initiate.

To me, both the east and west spiritual perspective about growth is SIMPLY 2 sides of 1 coin. You cant separate them, you cant also because of this coin looks nicer, I focus here enough thinking cleverly that that u mastered this faces will the other faces being mastered….and I can assure you, this wont happen!

This is an era of conscious expansion; the connection to the divine and the being in the divine are ONE. So I embrace Unity and hope that you too, can clearly understand your path without rebellious judgment nor sentimental perspective. Let’s broaden our view and heart, let’s being in the moment to embrace our unique expression as a divine

No comments: